Friday, October 10, 2008



My sister is coming this upcoming week! I am super excited. This is the furthest I have lived away from home, and it has been kind of hard, having a little guy has made it even harder. I want him to grow up knowing his family! But, he is growing up fast none-the-less. I am so happy that my sis and her kids will be able to visit for a few days. Then we are hoping to go back for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I had borrowed my sister's bassinet when Ryker was born, and I will be sending it back with her to Idaho when she comes. It makes me sad because that means Ryker is not my brand new baby anymore! He had his 6 month bday yesterday...crazy how fast time passes! We love him so much. He is such a fun little guy!

2 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Time sure does go by so fast! I was so sad when Owen and Sophia moved into their cribs in their room and away from me...it took me a long time to get used to them sleeping so far away! Ryker is so handsome! I love his hair!!!

Amber said...

Ryker is pretty cute. Let us know when you get the internet back up and running. Keep in touch. I will be working again this next summer in washington closer to where you are at propably. We will have to get together. This is your cousin Jared.