Wednesday, October 8, 2008


So I guess I finally got myself a blog. I don't really know how this works yet, but I guess I will figure it out! This is a pic from Dustin's White Coat Ceremony, a ritual for all first year med students. I will post more pics later.

Dustin is doing well in school. It keeps him very busy! Ryker and I hang out at home, go for walks with other spouses and moms, and hang out. He is such a sweet little baby boy!

We are hoping to go back to Idaho for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that is super exciting! I start work next week, so that way we will have money to come :)

I guess that is all for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Les- I'm not to good at the whole blog thing, but I am way better with it then facebook:)

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

hey leslie, i am glad you found my blog i keep asking my sister in law about your little guy, now i can finally see him!!! he is darling. my sister in law said you are way nice, and yes it is a small world!!!