Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A long over-due update

Wow how time flies! Almost a year since my last post...lol. Life has been crazy but great. Dustin is in his 2nd year of medical school and next June we are planning to move back to SE Idaho where he will do his rotations for 2 years before graduating. I am continuing on in my nurse practitioner program this fall and will graduate the same year he does.
We are adding a new little face to our family. A baby girl due January 3. I am quitting my job to be a stay-at-home mom and have fun with Ryker. He is a very busy, active, wild, fun-loving little guy who is growing up sooo fast. It blows my mind.
I play the organ in sacrament meeting, and Dustin just recently was called to teach in elder's quorum periodically.
That is the update on our crazy lives! We did lots of traveling this summer, saw lots of family, and had tons of fun...but now are back into the grind. We are hoping to come home for thanksgiving and depending on what the baby is doing maybe even some time during christmas, we'll just have to see.
Hope everyone else is doing great.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Congrats on the new baby! You guys sound way busy!!! Where is Dustin doing his residency? Good luck with everything! You need to put some pictures up of you little boy!!!