Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coming Home

We get to come home for a few days during Thanksgiving. We are super excited! It is about a 10 hour drive, so hopefully Ryker will do good. I have to work the Tuesday night, so when I get home Wed morning I will change and we will be on our way! YAY! I am hoping to get a little bit of sleep in the car. We will have to come back on Sunday. Dustin's mom is planning to come back with us for a few weeks to help take care of Ryker while I am at work. Dustin will be busy trying to study for finals, and so his mom graciously agreed to come help. We are grateful for that. Then December 12 or 13 we will be on our way back to Idaho again! That will be our 1/4 of the way done in Yak-a-hole mark. YAY!

4 comments:

Nate and Steph said...

WE CAN't WAiT!!!!!!

Tara said...

im sure you dont know me but i went to school with dustin. it is so fun to see what people are up to these days. i hope you dont mind me looking at your blog. looks like life is good for you take care!!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know that you had a blog! Ryker is toooooo cute! You three are such a cute family!!!

mid said...

https://www.jpnn.com/news/baca-nih-trik-mendapatkan-dana-pinjaman-untuk-liburan