Monday, November 10, 2008

My sister's visit!


It was so much fun to have my sister and her three kiddos come visit us in October! I was very sad to see them leave, but we had a good time while they were here. It surely made me miss Boise even more though, if that is possible. :)
Here are a few of the pics I took while they were here.

Poor little Braden's face...not more than an hour after they got here we were outside playing and he fell right into a 2x4 on our fence in the back yard. He was quite swollen and bruised the whole time they were here.


Brianna and Ryker became good buddies while they were here. Steph and I decided to do some canning while they were here. (17 quarts of applesauce and 22 quarts of apple chunks, so maybe it was a LOT of canning!) Brie took care of Ryker for us while we worked. It was fun for both of them!


My sister is so beautiful! I got some really good shots of her and Ryker while she wasn't watching. :)



This picture cracked us up! Ryker is sitting there with the rest of them...all of them being little couch potatoes! He loves to watch tv. Silly baby!

No comments: