Sunday, November 9, 2008

We get to go back to Idaho for Thanksgiving! I am so excited. I can't wait! It will be a quick trip, 1 day on the road each way, and 3 days there, but it will be so fun! It is crazy how much I have missed home since we moved to Washington. My sister told me that she will help me fix my blog or at least learn how to run it while we are there. That will be nice, because there are some really cool things that I have seen done, but I haven't really spent the time to figure out how to do them yet.
Anyway, school seems to be going ok for Dustin. He doesn't seem to get much, if any, homework done on the nights when I have to work...Ryker likes to have his undivided attention. LOL. Work is going good. I love working with kids...so much better than adults - no offense to all you adults out there. They are just smaller, cuter, less stinky, cleaner, less germy...the list goes on and on!
Little Ryker is doing great! He is such a cute little stinker! I hate leaving him when I have to come to work. Last night before I came to work he started scooting backwards on his belly...yikes! My fear is becoming a reality!!! I will have a mobile monster before long I am afraid. Guess it is time to start baby-proofing.
Well, that is all for now.

2 comments:

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

that is so cool that you get to come home for thanksgiving!!! it has to be hard living far away, but i bet it will be a great learning experience. i hope we bump into each other when you are home for the holidays. i would love to see your little guy he is darling!!!

Amy said...

That's so nice you get to go see your family! Good luck with the drive :)