Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Sweet Baby

These pics are just a few Dustin took one night when I was at work. Dustin said that Ryker was on the floor playing with his toys while he was studying. All the sudden he hears Ryker batting at what sounded like a plastic bottle. Well, Ryker had gotten himself close enough to an old milk jug that was on the floor and he was hitting it. What a funny little baby! He is starting to get mobile now, so I guess we get to learn how to baby-proof our home now. :)


The next few pics were taken on November 9, Ryker's 7 month-old bday. I guess all parents feel this way, but I can't hardly believe that he is already so old! He is growing and learning so fast. I really love being able to take care of him.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so cute!! How old is he now?

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

He is so handsome! Gonna be a little heart-breaker for sure1